Part 1 - Skills Sharing
Workshops forming Part 1 of the conference will be organised to give students and early career professionals an opportunity to engage in in-depth work with presenters on a range of relevant topics.
Invitation to submit a workshop proposal
Interested parties are invited to submit a proposal to facilitate a workshop in Part 1 of the conference.
Proposals should fit within the following themes:
- Advocacy and activism
- Publishing journal articles
- Policy development
- Health and service delivery
Those wishing to submit a workshop proposal should make note of the following information:
- There are a limited number of venues to hold workshops. Therefore, these workshops will be selected by the Conference Committee based on a review of your proposal;
- Spaces are also limited to 15-20 participants within each of these venues;
- Proposals may be for full-day or half-day workshops;
- Conference registration fees for Part 2 of the conference will be waived for a maximum of two facilitators per workshop;
- The workshops will be held on Sunday 8th July 2018 only;
- You will be notified by the conference organisers in writing should your workshop proposal be accepted.
PROPOSAL SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 28 FEBRUARY 2018
Please download the application form here: [Workshop proposal form]